Re: [OT] anyone with domain hosting recommendations?

Hi

> I have a very inexpensive domain hosting provider but I am unhappy with
the
> service and would like to switch. I definitely only want to go with
someone
> who is 1) unix/linux based, 2) very inexpensive (I currently pay $15/yr),
3)
> reliable, and 4) responsive to customer enquiries.
>
> Does anyone here have personal experience with a company that meets those
> requirements? TIA.

http://www.cricketthosting.co.uk/

Maybe not as cheap as you want but very good.

Regards
Paul

Paul Grenyer
email: paul paulgrenyer co uk
web: http://www.paulgrenyer.co.uk
articles: http://www.paulgrenyer.dyndns.org/articles/

I put my hand upon the lever, said let it rock and let it roll.