Evolution Connector madness

I'm trying to show some people I work with how to setup FC3 to connect
to our Exchange server.  My only problem is, every time I open up Evo I
get an 'Exchange-storage-server has quit unexpectedly' error and it
never loads.  I've bugzilla'd it with the Ximian people, but is this a
problem with FC3's version?  I used a ubuntu Linux Live Cd and never had
any trouble getting exchange working in it.  I could send/receive just
fine.