Enabling DRI for ATI Rage Mobility P/M PCI Card

Dear all,

Can Anybody help me enabling DRI for my ATI RAGE Mobility P/M PCI card

I am unable to play even TUX -racer

I have i810e board with celeron 633 Mhz Processor

Using FC3

Answers to this mail will be very helpful to me

Can U put a cc to my mailid also in addition to the list

My mail id is ssmahadik yahoo com

Thnks in adv

Shailesh

Technology is Driving ME Crazier....