Re: Getting java to work?

> Instructions for setting up Java (and other plugins) for Firefox and
> Linux can be found here:
>
> http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/faq#plugins

Hi,
   I seem to have the same problem, I installed firefox and did
exactly as told in this faq
(http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/faq#plugins). However,
firefox refused to open up after I had created a sym link under the
Firefox plugin directory.
 FC3 comes with preinstalled Firefox, that too would not startup if I
were to create a sym link for the java plugin under its (Firefox's)
plugin directory.

Any resolution to this problem?
Thanks a bunch
Shashank