vsftpd issue with WSFTP_32

Hello everyone,

I'm running a RH 9 server with vsftpd-1.1.3-8 installed and configured
to allow local users to login to their home directories.  I have the
chroot_users.list setup for them.

I have a user that uses WSFTP_32 from a Windows machine and is unable
to delete or rename any of the files under her directory.  The files
are chowned to that user and are chmod 666.

I've checked the vsftpd site and even though I'm not on the most
current release, there is nothing on their site related to an error
like this.

Can anyone offer help on this?

Thanks,
Kevin