Re: What happened to fedorafaq.org

Max Kanat-Alexander wrote:
On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 00:25 -0500, Carroll Grigsby wrote:

On Sunday 05 December 2004 10:27 pm, Andrew Robinson wrote:

For the last week, I have not been able to access the fedorafaq.org web site. Can anyone access it? Anyone know if there is a problem with the site?

Try it again; the problems at fedorafaq.org seem to have been sorted out. When I first read your post, I gave it several tries over a ten minute period before it worked properly for me -- the first time, I got the FC2 FAQ; this was followed by a "site not found", and then the FC3 FAQ came through loud and clear. Site maintenance perhaps?

Hey folks.

	Actually, we had some DNS problems. I've moved the DNS servers to my
personal servers, and I've moved the FAQ itself onto the same servers as
fedoraforum.org. So, we shouldn't have any more downtime.

-Max

Thanks! I had just installed Fedora Core 3. I NEEDED the FAQ to get set up comfortably. Keep up the good work!

Andrew