Re: GYUM

Le mercredi 08 dÃcembre 2004 Ã 00:24 +0100, Thomas Chung (tchung) a
Ãcrit :

> > Eric Tanguy wrote:
> > Why this new version of GYUM need a special yum version?
> >

> It was necessary to install older version of YUM to make it work with GYUM.
>
> This special version of yum will replace current yum and configure for FC3.
>
> Please see this thread for an additional informaton:
>
> http://www.fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=29014
> --
Ok but with this old yum version we loose the advantages of the new
version : ie --enablerepo for example. Why to not developp a new version
of gyum for the new version of yum ?
Yes i know i want butter and money of butter as we say in france!
Thanks
Eric