Attention Fedora Core 3 Radeon users

Does DRI actually work on Radeon for _anyone_ out there without
crashing either immediately, or within some timeframe?

There are oodles of DRI related radeon bugs, and I'm just trying
to get an idea if it actually works for anyone at all, so we can
decide the best approach to resolving the issues reported so far.

Thanks in advance.

--
Mike A. Harris        ftp://people.redhat.com/mharris
OS Systems Engineer   -   X11 Developer   -   Red Hat