Re: Login attacks

Mike Klinke wrote:
On Tuesday 07 December 2004 23:05, Gene Heskett wrote:

First off, thats my output, not Ricks, somebodies quoting might
be busted.

Take a closer look, it was both of you ...

And in the above message,
although I typed /24, I really did mean /8 at that time and
place, admittedly now about 5 years out of date.  Times and
things change, hopefully for the better.

In that case I'll have to echo Rick's "whoa" fella! <grin>

Gee. I misread it and appologized. Now I find out I was clairvoyant and he really DID mean "/8".

Ok, now my brain is bleeding...
- Rick Stevens, Senior Systems Engineer     rstevens vitalstream com -
-           If it's stupid and it works...it ain't stupid!           -