Re: Fedora Update RPMs

Browder, Tom wrote:

Yum is relatively new and has caused me problems in the past.  And I
usually don't want wholesale updates, I just like to peruse and decide
when I see what's new.

You're not required to install all updates available with either yum or up2date.

You can do exactly what you describe with either of those tools.

Am I the only one in the world with this complaint?

The only one I know of. I've never had a problem navigating the updates in a web browser. The RPMs all have version numbers, if I see more than one with the same name I check the numbers and pick the newest one.

Rich