Re: Problems RH won't fix

how is it a bug if it's documented behavior? Do the authors expect it to happen that way?

Are you referring to the limits of characters/strings?

--Harry

John Summerfield wrote:

Another bug I filed because mkisofs in some circumstances modifies the source tree, While this is documented behaviour, it seems to me that this is just plain wrong. It's not what a user should expect, and in the particular cicumstances in which I found it, it's impossible.

What do others think?