Re: Attention Fedora Core 3 Radeon users

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 12:14:32 -0500,
  "Mike A. Harris" <mharris redhat com> wrote:
> Does DRI actually work on Radeon for _anyone_ out there without
> crashing either immediately, or within some timeframe?
>
> There are oodles of DRI related radeon bugs, and I'm just trying
> to get an idea if it actually works for anyone at all, so we can
> decide the best approach to resolving the issues reported so far.

I can play NWN using a 9200 and FC2. I eventually (on the order of an
hour) get lock ups. Usually restarting X will fix the problem, but
not always. (In the not always case, I get a normal desktop when I
log back in, but NWN crashes immediately when I try to start it
back up.)

This isn't a big deal for solo play, but really messes up team play.
So I would like to see this fixed and would be willing to try some
stuff out to help isolate problems.