FTP site ftp.is.co.za ISO 1 and 2 not correct.

Livhu Tshisikule livhu.tshisikule at telkomsa.net
Thu Dec 9 06:48:31 UTC 2004

Hi,

I downloaded the 4 iso files from the above site and made a big mistake by
burning the cd's without checking the md5 checksum. When I realized that the
disc1 is not working i then compared the checksums only to find that they are
not correct. I went back to the ftp site to check the sizes of the files
comparing with the sizes of iso's at Redhat.com. I found that the disc 1 and
2 are different, 3 and 4 are the same size.

If the admin of that site is on the mailing list can he rectify this please?

Livhu Tshisikule
Dembe Open Source Unix Solutions(DOSUS)
"Mubva hana nzie, nzie dzi khoroni"