Re: Update icon freezing

antonio montagnani ha scritto / wrote il / on 09/12/2004 08:48:

I have two similar machine (basically same configuration files)
The update icon on a machine is working fine switching from red to blue and becoming red when some update is ready, on the other it keeps staying blue saying searching for updates, and at same time if I run update from menu, update starts searching and installing updats

Any hint??

Tnx

An additional information: I can't remove the icon from the panel....no action is possible on this icon, still searching for updates.

--
Antonio
Working with Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 on Linux Fedora Core 3