Re: Fedora and Music

ne... wrote:

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 23:58:39 -0600, Terry R. Grier
<terry tigerstaffing net> wrote:
[...]

As a backup questions... what software.. would a FC3 user use to
update/sync a device like iriver or ircama with?

iRiver when connected to your pc will show up as an extra drive.
So use what you like to back it up. As a matter of fact, you can back up to it too.

Do any of them sync... like an itunes does?

My guess is you can set an iRiver up to sync how you like :))
Yep, I am a iRiver fan. Now if I an only bring myself to get that
H340... Oh, well, I guess the iGP-100 I have will have to do for
now,

N.Emile...

So the iriver works via usb on FC3? ...
The iriver website says that PC platform is supported. Does not mention mac or linux.
Just wondering... if it worked. or if it 'will' work with some additional teaking...