Re: math and fedora

Maple essafi laposte net wrote:
hi list
who knows mathematic tools for linux. I want to have  something like
MATHLAB if any one exists!!
thank you

http://mail2web.com/ .

The last Matlab package I bought (student edition) included a Linux version. Getting it to work is another thing. Matlab was originally developed for Unix and as of a few years ago many college campuses had it on their Unix systems. Ditto for Maple.

--

David Liguori