[SECURITY] Fedora Core 2 Update: mysql-3.23.58-9.1

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Thu Dec 9 16:49:17 UTC 2004

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 11:42:34AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org> writes:
> > Tom, in the future, could you please make sure to send these update
> > announcements from your @redhat.com address instead of from @sss.pgh.pa.us?
> Yeah, silly oversight on my part to send it with the wrong From:
> address.  Apologies.

Thanks.

I've got a script that files a bugzilla ticket (in our bugzilla) for us
whenever you guys put out an update so that we don't miss 'em. But _wow_,
it's amazing the many and diverse ways you all seem to devise in order to
foil it. :)

It would really, really, really be nice if RH developers would have some
sort of System here.