Re: Palm

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, Eric Tanguy wrote:

> I read a lot of post about having sync with palm pilot.
> Someone achieve it ?
> I can't get mine working properly but i'm not very far from this goal.
> The sync process seems to begin well and hang. I need to kill the gpilot
> daemon.

you culd try the 698 kernel from testing. From:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2004-December/msg00072.html
"hopefully the palm/visor oopses should be gone too"

And to avoid non-4g/4g issues (further down in the same thread) - you
could install the 'bigmem' version of this kernel.

Satish