Re: Fedora Updates: whole packages vs patches

Maybe I'm wrong - but I prefer the whole package approach.

Whole package approach means if I have a custom patch I apply to src, I can get the whole package src.rpm and rebuild the fedora update with my custom patch to get a binary that works for me.

I suppose they (fedora) could release whole src.rpm package and partial rpm patch, but KISS.