Re: Login attacks

John Summerfield wrote:

On Wednesday 08 December 2004 06:56, Gustavo Seabra wrote:

I'm new to this security issues on Linux, but I find this thread
interesting. Could some of you please point me to some docs where I can
learn more (especially about these utilities and how to use them)?

Software, info and links www.snort.org Training too:-)

Thanks John, great link. I'll use it ot learn more.

--
Gustavo Seabra - Graduate Student