Viewing XP

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Fri Dec 10 11:52:32 UTC 2004

geno wrote:
> With FC3, how do you access files in a Windows XP partition?
>
> Thanks.
>
> geno

Geno, people are a bit short with with replies becasue it looks like you
haven't done any research yourself. If you've done some research and
tried some things, then it's a good idea to mention what you've already
tried and what result you got.

Do that, and then ask again if you haven't found the answer. I've got
what you're talking about running on my system so I'm sure to be able to
help.

Duncan

PS (RTFM = read the f*cking manual)

--
Your life, for better or worse, is an exemplary act.
Linux user #372812