Anaconda problems

Carmelo no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Fri Dec 10 13:40:54 UTC 2004

hi there,

The thing is that I was trying to install FC3 on my PC from a DVD. Firstly I checked the DVD (and the status was OK) in order to secure tha there weren't a media problem or something like that I.
After that...and every time that the Anaconda installer managed to display any window on the screen, in order to start the graphical installation process, the system crashes.
I don't know where the problem could be. Maybe on hardware incompabilities, I thought.
I've a PCI-Express graphic card, could the problem be focused here?. Maybe on the motherboard?.

if anyone has any idea of what the problem could be...I'll be pleased to get a solution.

thanks in advanced.

see ya,
Carmelo

--