Re: RDesktop Gui

> > > I can connect to a server by running rdesktop from the command line with
> > > the ip, but I just get 640 x 480 screen res and I'd like it a little
> > > bigger.

rdesktop --help or man rdesktop will give you info on all the options
you can then create "shortcuts" etc and put them on the desktop or in
a menu if you regularaly connect to the same hosts.

I use rdesktop -u username -k en-gb -g 1024x768 -0 -5 hostname & also
create another for fullscreen with -f insead of the -g.

HTH
Pybe