[FC3] Ldap: anyone seen this?

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Fri Dec 10 17:01:39 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 09:52, Herbert Gasiorowski wrote:
> Brian Fahrlander wrote:
> >     So the service is set up, tested; works.
> >
> >     Until now:  (Sorry, it's long)
> ..
> > Dec 10 06:40:01 stewie slapd[20555]: ber_get_next on fd 10 failed errno=11 (Resource temporarily unavailable)
> ..
>
> >     What could be 'temporarily unavailable'?  It's all on the same
>
> I do not know much about ldap - but maybe its only a debug message ...
>
> What is no longer working?

   OH!  I'm sorry- I'm authenticating with it.  I keep forgetting it can
be used for a lot more than that...

   I just get another "Password:" prompt on the remote machine...

   And right now I've got to hit the hay; I've been at work all night
and the light from the sun's burning my flesh.  :>

Brian Fahrländer                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller
Happy Kwanzaa/Winter Solstice/Holiday Season.  This Christ-free message
brought to you by the Anti Christian Lawyers Union (ACLU).  The Grinch
only took presents...who're the fascists, now?