Re: Problems RH won't fix

Not a put-down of you, any more than the facts that I don't have
experience in the application and no involvement with it (which
counts me out of the solution-pool) is a put-down of myself.

Brian Brunner
brian t brunner gai-tronics com
(610)796-5838

On Friday 10 December 2004 00:56, Brian T. Brunner wrote:
> Grab the source for mkisofs, fix it, and submit the patch.

That assumes I'm can program in C. If you can, please do.

Apart from that, it really is a dreadful put-down.

--

Cheers
John Summerfield