Changing the default browser

Hi,

I've started playing with the KDE panel settings to find something that suits me. I've put the kde newsticker in a child panel and I'd like to open news feeds with a click. I'm using firefox and whenever I click on a link in the ticker, konqueror comes up. Is there a way to use firefox instead of konqueror as the default kde browser?

thanks