Re: gnome does not refresh desktop

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 20:21:22 -0300, Mariano Draghi <mdraghi prosud com> wrote:
> As fas as I can tell, it's a bug. I noticed it a couple of days ago... I
> couldn't investigate it further yet. I'm almost sure this didn't happen
> with the "stock" FC3 installation, so I presume some update broke something.

I've seen this as well, and from my understanding this a bug in the
gamin package. The gamin update that was pushed to updates-released
was created to address a more severe bug but in the process exposed
this behavior as i understand it.  There is a gamin package in
updates-testing at the moment that seems to have corrected this
problem for me.

rpm -q gamin
gamin-0.0.19-1.FC3

-jef