FC3 and Spyware and Email Virus

Alan Horn ahorn at deorth.org
Sun Dec 12 07:42:24 UTC 2004

>> I just purchased Linux Security Cookbook by O'Reilly $40.  I haven't
>> cracked it open yet but long ago someone said anything by O'reilly is
>> good.  I've never been disappointed.
>
> Gee, yeah - I think it was O'Reilly that said that.

Well, not _everything_ is good..

There was a period in the late 90s when oreilly book content seemed to
shift from the neato technical stuff to less focussed ideas and topics.

Some would say that was 'not so good'

Today however, I still like them, and knowing several folks who've
published books through them, I have to say the authors are generally
pretty damn competent too :)

Cheers,

Al