Re: Terminal services alternatives

The lastest release should I would think. But it works fairly well here.

Ben Steeves wrote:
On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 21:19:29 -0500 (EST), Tom Diehl <tdiehl rogueind com> wrote:

I would like to be able to have a server somewhere connected to the internet via
a T1. Clients would be connected to the internet via some type of broadband
connection (no dialup). The clients ideally would be something along the lines
of a winterm or thinstar. I know this type of thing is easially done with
windoze terminal services, or windoze termianl services and citirx depending
on exactly what you need, but is there a linux equivelent?

If you're looking for a real thin-client solution, the Sun
Microsystems SunRay client is quite nice.  I'm not entirely sure if it
would work over a WAN, but I think in the latest version it may be
able to.  The SunRay server software runs on Linux.

-- Aly Dharshi aly dharshi telus net

"Amor est vitae essentia = Love is the essence of life"