Re: Loop Back Devices

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 21:34:58 -0700, Kenneth Lee <Ken Lee kennethlee org> wrote:
> Do I need to mount iso images differently with the udev file system?

And a followup question: is the maximum number of loopback devices still
capped at 128 (despite any value of max_loop)?  I have a large iso repository
server running RH9 and regularly hit the 128 limit.  I'm hoping that the udev
approach can get rid of that limitation caused by the allocation of minor
device numbers.

--
Deron Meranda