Re: Terminal services alternatives

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 09:40:47 -0600, Aleksandar Milivojevic
<amilivojevic pbl ca> wrote:
> Tom Diehl wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I was wondering if anyone knows of a linux based solution to Terminal Services
> > or Citirx?
>
> You don't need anything extra.

The problem is the original poster wants to do this with *thin
clients* on the client end, not full-blown PCs with Windows or Linux
and an X server on them.  That's why I suggested SunRays.

--
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs metacon ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )            ben steeves gmail com