Re: MS Publisher Files

Hi,

> I was wondering if there is any program which will run under FC3 which
> has the capability to open and edit Microsoft Publisher files (*.pub)?

I did begin to implement a loader for Scribus, but the format is that
screwed it makes Word look sensible! It accounts for why loading a
Publisher file won't always load back into the same copy of Publisher!

TTFN

Paul
Scribus developer
--
"I'm gonna hit the highway like a bat out of hell with a Cilla Black fan
on the bike" - Meatloaf