Re: Dump errors with selinux

Simon Andrews wrote:
> We've used dump/restore for our backups since way back in RH7.x.

It's worth noting that Linus Torvalds believes the program to be
terminally broken:
http://lwn.net/2001/0503/a/lt-dump.php3

He writes:
    So anybody who depends on "dump" getting backups right is already
    playing russian rulette with their backups.

James.

--
E-mail address: james | Hello, and welcome to "I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue", the
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | panel game where the teams come in like a lion and go