Development Tools help

Jacob S anarchypyro93 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 03:06:42 UTC 2004

I'm new with linux so I don't know how to open these programs, could
you give me the steps to open the program please. I looked at the
documents and I didn't find anything. I'm sorry for the inconvenince.
Thank you so much for your help with all this.

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 01:32:02 +0200, Markku Kolkka
<markkukolkka at kolumbus.fi> wrote:
> Jacob S kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika sunnuntai, 12.
> joulukuuta 2004 01:20):
> > Now that I have installed the development tools I want to code
> > in c++ but I have no idea how to open the coder/compiler.
>
> The C++ compiler is called "g++" and the documentation can be
> found at http://gcc.gnu.org/
>
> > As a
> > matter of fact I don't know how to open any of the Development
> > Tools I have installed.
>
> See the "Development" entry in the menu.
>
> --

To Live is to love, To love is to lose, To lose is to live
~Pyro~