Re: Gene Poole/FSG/FDS is out of the office.

Gene Heskett wrote:

On Monday 13 December 2004 16:07, Gene Poole wrote:

I will be out of the office starting  12/10/2004 and will not return
until 12/20/2004.

I am away at WebSphere Training, but I'll return on December 20,
2004 - see you then!

Ya mean we got to put up with this for a week?  Shut him off
please.

Worst thing is, I remember this exact same guy doing this last time he was on vacation.

Obviously doesn't learn.

Regards,
Ed.