Re: IPSEC / VPN - Feature Request for FC4

Rahul Sundaram schrieb:
Hi

was looking for openvpn, which is really a good thing. why not making
life easier for newbies like me and put openvpn in FC4?

I was looking for IPSEC too but was stopping then as i have to implement
a SIMPLE solution for linux & windoze..

file a RFE in bugzilla.redhat.com

Hi Rahul,

My first insert in bugzilla: how do i do this best? I stuck on component and didn't find anything like "new request" or whatever?