Re: FC3 / ACPI Update

Lotsa Cabo wrote:
I have noticed a ton of people having problems with ACPI. I just found an update to ACPI for kernel 2.4 and 2.6. Has anyone applied the patch? If so, has it helped at all?

The patch I am referring to is at: http://acpi.sourceforge.net/

Please advise.

Thanx,
Ryan

Tired of spam? Signup for a FREE SpamJammer.Com account and say goodbye to junk email forever!

Which motherboard do you have ? There seems to have been quite a few probs with FC2, and I am experiencing a few with an Asus P5P800.