Re: SElinux issues with vanilla 2.6.9 kernel on FC3

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:47:46 -0700, Orion Poplawski <orion cora nwra com> wrote:
> I've installed a kernel.org 2.6.9 kernel updated to acpi 20041203.  I'm
> seeing lots of SElinux audit messages that I don't see with the Fedora
> kernels.  Is there something I can do short of disabling SElinux?

did you enable the selinux related configuration options in the stock
kernel. read the fedora selinux faq.  restorecon and chcon are used to
change the context. if you choose to use the upstream kernel due to
acpi bugs in the fedora ones its better to get them resolved in
bugzilla.redhat.com

--
Regards,
Rahul Sundaram