Re: firefox on fedora 2

Erik Kjær Pedersen wrote:

I am running fedora 2 with dags and frewshrpms extra repositories. How do I get the new version of firefox? Would it work to take it from fedora core 3?

Erik

Sure. That is exactly what I have done. I also took the FC3 version of Thunderbird which seems to include the fix to the bug which crashed T/Bird when opening a message after collecting new mail.

--
Chris Jones
mailto:chris stow-jones co uk