Lotus Sametime equivalent?

Hi,
slap my fingers if this is a wrong place for such a question, but... In my office we just installed a Lotus Domino server on a Redhat Linux server. Much to my surprise I learned that the Sametime server which requires Domino does not run on the Linux platform (bad investigation, I know). Does anyone know of a similar Linux application that also will run together with the Lotus Notes clients?

Regards,
Truls
begin:vcard
fn:Truls Gulbrandsen