OT: Hylafax & Samba Fax

Gerry Doris gdoris at rogers.com
Wed Dec 15 02:28:35 UTC 2004

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Alexander Dalloz wrote:

> Am Di, den 14.12.2004 schrieb Thom Paine um 21:42:
>
> > Does anyone have a working hylafax and sambafax config?
>
> I have HylaFax running.

Alexander, do you have hylafax 4.2.0 working with FC2?  Is it working with
pam supported?  I have not been able to get this version to work with pam
enabled on FC2.  I have to compile hylafax without pam support or I can't
logon...I can receive faxes but can't access the server to send.  Version
1.8.0 works just fine.

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer