Re: FC3 install on Adaptec 2410SA - Adaptec says NO

J. Epperson wrote:

I've done successful upgrade of FC1-->FC3 on an aacraid system, albeit SCSI, so the driver's not completely busted (like the FC3 megaraid drivers). I've noticed that "mass storage" emulation works more consistently than I20 with FC3--is your controller doing I20?

I'm sorry - I don't really understand the question. Through Google I have learned that there is a dpt_i20 driver, but I'm not sure what that has to do with the aacraid driver. I'm not sure what "mass storage emulation" means in this context.

Frank.