How to get X-windows on a remote computer with SSH

I have a computer with no keyboard/mouse/monitor
I want to access the computer by using SSH
I want the X-windows desktop from the remote on my local computer.
I know this is possible with the display command.
But i also know that this method is not completely secure

Can anybody tell me how this is done with using SSH

Thanks

Erik