Re: hostid gives identical values on all FC machines

Andrew Mather wrote:
Something must have changed in the way the hosts file is generated at
install time, because I don't recall ever having to do that before,
but OTOH, maybe that just means my memory is shot ;-)

It was always like that on RedHatish systems :-(

--
Aleksandar Milivojevic <amilivojevic pbl ca>    Pollard Banknote Limited