Re: FC3 install on Adaptec 2410SA - Adaptec says NO

Thanks for explaining. I'm on the road right now so I can't check, but I don't recall seeing such an option in the 2410SA BIOS (and I became quite familiar with it.)

Frank.

J. Epperson wrote:

There's often a bios choice between "I20" and "mass storage emulation" in the card settings. I20 is the newer command set, and I've found that I tend to have mysterious hangs and delays with I20 on fedora, but have none such with "mass storage".

Frank wrote:

I'm sorry - I don't really understand the question. Through Google I have learned that there is a dpt_i20 driver, but I'm not sure what that has to do with the aacraid driver. I'm not sure what "mass storage emulation" means in this context.

Frank.