samba and fedora firewall

I have installed a samba server on a fedora core computer
I have noticed that the sambaserver is not be seen by the Win98 and WinXP computer.
Only when i search for the samba computer bij Start-Find-Computer, it wil find it after four or five times.
When i try to look at the served resources of the samba computer, i get always the message; can't find computer
I have tryed with the firewall on and the adapter on trusted
and i didnot function any better.

Now i have turned of the firewall and the samba computer is directly shown and i can acces the resources.
Can anyone tell me how i have to configure the firewall, so that also netbios-packets on ftp are allowed (which ports are to be open ???)

Thanks