Unofficial FAQ Update: 2004-12-13

Max Kanat-Alexander max_list at fedorafaq.org
Wed Dec 15 15:10:35 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 19:22 -0500, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:12:24 +0000, James Wilkinson
> > In the UK, at least, you should add The Linux Emporium
> > <http://www.linuxemporium.co.uk/> and CheepLinux
> > <http://www.cheeplinux.co.uk>.
> >
> > Does anyone have other suppliers that should be added to the list?
>
> Actually... I'd rather not see the faq polluted with a list of
> suppliers at all, since one exists on the fedora main site that could
> be referred to.
> http://fedora.redhat.com/download/vendors.html

	I think that's a good solution. This will go into my queue of updates
for the FAQ, and I'll change it around at some point.

	At the moment I don't actually make any money or anything from linking
to anybody, and I don't have a particular preference on vendors, so a
neutral list of vendors would be fine. :-)

	I liked Lulu because apparently some of the money goes back into the
community in some fashion or another.

	-Max