Re: Lotus Sametime equivalent?

Dag Wieers wrote:
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Ernie McCracken wrote:

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 05:31:11AM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:15:30 -0800, Rob <wasguru gmail com> wrote:

There was an internal open source project at IBM while I was there but
I don't see it on alphaworks.

.....snip

Just because it is an internal-only product does not mean it cannot be
"open source."

There's a sametime plugin for gaim called gaim-meanwhile. It's the same project that is advertized internally and it is Open Source.

--   dag wieers,  dag wieers com,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --

What i am looking for is a server application similar to Lotus Sametime which will work with the Lotus Notes client and not the other way. Please see to my original posting.

Thanks again,
Truls
begin:vcard
fn:Truls Gulbrandsen