yum problem, 'Repository base already added' (FC3)

I'm getting the output below from yum, being new to this it doesn't make sense to me - otherwise I'd try and look it up. Could someone explain what this message means? If you want to help me fix it that'd be a bonus.

[root 3e6b3480 dulithgow]# yum list
Repository updates-released already added, not adding again
Repository base already added, not adding again
Setting up Repo: livna-stable
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: livna-stable
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from livna-stable: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
[root 3e6b3480 dulithgow]#