Exchange Server Solutions?

James Marcinek jmarc1 at jemconsult.biz
Wed Dec 15 19:55:48 UTC 2004

What does exchange cost? You could always use it via the web based (like I do )
for free. It still has calendar's, projects which allows collaboration...

If you have to try to justify the cost, just compare it to what others are, like
MS. Exchange will cost much more than that.

If you were using Ximian Evolution, the connector is free.

redhat at mailforyou.co.uk,For users of Fedora Core releases