Re: Exchange Server Solutions?

What does exchange cost? You could always use it via the web based (like I do )
for free. It still has calendar's, projects which allows collaboration...

If you have to try to justify the cost, just compare it to what others are, like
MS. Exchange will cost much more than that.

If you were using Ximian Evolution, the connector is free.

redhat mailforyou co uk,For users of Fedora Core releases